The new and greatly improved Developer Documentation website launches today.
Liz Baran, Director of Product Management for Algorand, Inc said "We are excited to share updates to our Developer Documentation website! Visit developer.algorand.org to see the new changes. These changes were directly inspired by feedback we received from developers on these forums, at conferences, and in surveys. Thank you!"
Below is a summary of the major changes:
- A new overall design with updated colors and fonts.
- Tabbed code snippets for each of our developer tools (SDKs and CLIs) embedded within sections that explain the relevant feature.
- A section to help guide app builders in getting their workspace setup and sending their first transaction.
- A clearer delineation between features and how to use them in applications and running a node or participating in consensus.
- A new community projects page. Ping us if you have a cool project you want to share!
- More detailed explanations and how-tos in each of the SDKs and CLIs for accounts, transactions, signatures, assets, atomic transfers, smart contracts, and more.
This is just the first step of many planned to improve the developer experience. If you have not already, please sign up to stay in the loop on the latest developer features.